All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
- Grants will not exceed $2,500.
- One grant per project/program, per fiscal year (March 1-February 28/29).
- Funding will support programs/projects that have a clear alignment to our mission and must serve Huntingdon County Residents.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
- Project/Program must align with the HCUW mission
- Organizations must comply with all regulations of the state, county and federal government pertaining to proper licensing, health and safety requirements and operation within the State of Pennsylvania and certify they comply with the USA Patriot Act and other counterterrorism laws.
- Organization must operate on a non-discriminatory basis in employment, recruitment of volunteers and delivery of services.
- Organization must demonstrate effective program performance and financial responsibility and accountability.
- Organization must operate or provide service within Huntingdon County.
- Not a current HCUW Partner Agency. (Available to Affiliate Agencies)
- Funds shall be used solely for the granted purpose.
- Funds will be distributed based on the specific needs of the grant project.
- Funded activities shall commence in a timely manner and expenditures shall cease within one year after receipt of the grant unless an extension is granted by the HCUW. Funds not expended shall be returned to HCUW.
- Grant recipients shall include HCUW in all promotional materials, activities and programs funded with HCUW monies.
- Grant recipients shall submit a project performance report and financial statement indicating actual use and the results of Mini Grant funds 6 months after initial distribution of funds.
- Grant recipients shall submit a project performance report and financial statement indicating actual use and the results of Mini Grant funds within 30 days of completion of project/program end date.
- Failure to timely submit required reports may result in removal from consideration of future grant opportunities.
- Grant Applications Open May 1 with a due date of June 30 and
- Grant Applications Open November 1 with a due date of December 31