Huntingdon County United Way holds an annual campaign to raise funds for those in need in our communities throughout Huntingdon County. It is through the generosity of our residents donating and the employees from our territory businesses donating through workplace campaigns that those needs are met.
United Way of Huntingdon County fights for the education, financial stability, and basic needs of every person in our communities. Our partner agencies are the Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund, Crossroads Pregnancy Center, Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania, Huntingdon County Child & Adult Development Corp., Huntingdon County Library, Huntingdon House, Juniata Valley Council: Boy Scouts of America, Saint Vincent dePaul Society, and the Salvation Army. Our affiliate agencies who are eligible to receive designations only are American Red Cross, Eye Care Agency, Home Nursing Agency, Mount Union Community Library, Penn Highlands Huntingdon, and the United Service Organization (USO).
Please consider donating today.
Our community needs you.
Ethan V. Wilt, Esq. is serving as this year's campaign chair 2022-2023.
Our 2022-2023 Campaign Theme is: "Beginning With A Single Step."
Click here for a guide on conducting an employee campaign at your business.
Click here to request materials for your employee campaign.
Click here for reasons to conduct an employee campaign at your business.
Online Workplace Campaigns
- ACCO Brands
- Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund
- Bonney Forge
- Broad Top Area Medical Center
- CBT Bank
- CPA Associates
- Cisney & O'Donnell
- Crossroads Pregnancy Center
- D.C. Goodman & Sons, Inc.
- Eye Care Agency
- First Energy
- GIANT Food Stores
- Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA
- Home Nursing Agency
- Huntingdon County Career & Technology Center
- Huntingdon County Child & Adult Development Center
- Huntingdon County Courthouse
- Huntingdon County Library
- Huntingdon Area School District
- Huntingdon Fiberglass Products, LCC
- Huntingdon House
- Raystown Ford
- IFC Services
- John R. Wald Company
- Juniata College
- Juniata Valley School District
- Juniata Valley Boy Scouts
- Kish Bank
- Mainstream Counseling
- Mount Union Community Library
- Mount Union School District
- Mutual Benefit Group
- New Enterprise Stone & Lime
- National Oilwell Varco
- Penn Highlands Huntingdon
- Price Motor Sales
- The American Red Cross
- The Salvation Army
- Saint Vincent de Paul
- SPE Federal Credit Union
- Skills of Central PA
- Southern Huntingdon School District
- The Daily News
- Tuscarora Intermediate Unit #11
- Valley Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- World Marketing of America, Inc.