Every year we run a campaign to raise funds to allocate to local agencies that help to improve lives and build stronger communities within Huntingdon County. The majority of our donations come from employees at businesses in our territory.
Our Huntingdon County United Way Board of Directors are serving as this year's campaign chairs 2021-2022.
Our 2021-2022 Campaign Theme is: "Give From the Heart...Our Community Needs Us!
Click here for a guide on conducting an employee campaign at your business.
Click here to request materials for your employee campaign
Click here for reasons to conduct an employee campaign at your business
Online Workplace Campaigns
- ACCO Brands
- Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund
- Bonney Forge
- Broad Top Area Medical Center
- CBT Bank
- CPA Associates
- Cisney & O'Donnell
- Crossroads Pregnancy Center
- D.C. Goodman & Sons, Inc.
- Eye Care Agency
- First Energy
- GIANT Food Stores
- Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA
- Home Nursing Agency
- Huntingdon County Career & Technology Center
- Huntingdon County Child & Adult Development Center
- Huntingdon County Courthouse
- Huntingdon County Library
- Huntingdon Area School District
- Huntingdon Fiberglass Products, LCC
- Huntingdon House
- Huston Ford
- IFC Services
- John R. Wald Company
- Juniata College
- Juniata Valley School District
- Juniata Valley Boy Scouts
- Kish Bank
- Mainstream Counseling
- Mount Union Community Library
- Mount Union School District
- Mutual Benefit Group
- New Enterprise Stone & Lime
- Northwest Bank
- National Oilwell Varco
- Penn Highlands Huntingdon
- Price Motor Sales
- The American Red Cross
- The Salvation Army
- Saint Vincent de Paul
- SPE Federal Credit Union
- Skills of Central PA
- Southern Huntingdon School District
- The Daily News
- Tuscarora Intermediate Unit #11
- Valley Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- World Marketing of America, Inc.